Thanksgiving is one of the most popular festival which always comes in November month. We are sharing a huge collection of Happy Thanksgiving Images Quotes Wishes Messages and Greeting Cards for all you. All are easy to download to wish friends, family, and loved ones. Thanksgiving Day is well known for its importance i.e spread positivity all around.
Thanksgiving is a federal holiday in the United States, celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November. It originated as a harvest festival. Thanksgiving has been celebrated nationally on and off since 1789, with a proclamation by George Washington after a request by Congress.
Happy Thanksgiving Images Quotes Wishes Messages Greetings Cards Download
Thanksgiving is one of the most celebrated event which is on 25th November 2021. The day is celebrated to give respect to everyone by sayings thank you.
- Enjoy every moment of today and count all the blessings that you have. Happy Thanksgiving and holiday season!
- May you enjoy the feast and the company of your family on Thanksgiving day.
- I wish you a happy and festive holiday with your loved ones. May you have a joyous Thanksgiving!
- Here’s to another year of giving thanks for all our blessings. Happy Thanksgiving wishes to everyone!
- May you have a home filled with laughter, freedom and love. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!
- Wishing you a picture-perfect table with a positive mood on this holiday season. Happy Thanksgiving!
- On this Thanksgiving day and every day, I am grateful for you, and for all the things you’ve done for me.
Thank you for being my hero and for teaching me how to be a better person. May you enjoy a joyous Thanksgiving!
Wishing you a harvest of blessings, good health and good times. Happy Thanksgiving day!
May your blessings be multiplied this year and throughout all your life. Happy Thanksgiving wishes to you!
The gift of life is the best blessing of all. May you have a wonderful and meaningful Thanksgiving!
May the best things in life be yours, not only this Thanksgiving but throughout the years. Happy Thanksgiving from my heart to yours!
- You are strong, supportive, admirable, loving and understanding. Thank you for being my parents! Happy Thanksgiving Mom and Dad.
- I may take you for granted, I may lash out at you but on this Thanksgiving day you deserve my everlasting gratitude. Happy Thanksgiving Mom and Dad!
- A heartfelt thanks to you on this day, for being my guide, my teacher and my father. Happy Thanksgiving Dad!
- I am truly grateful for you for being such an amazing woman. I am so lucky that you are my mother. Happy Thanksgiving Mom.
- Thank you Mom for always making spectacular meals throughout the years! Thanksgiving won’t be the same without your special dishes.
- A heartfelt thank you and a big hug for you because I am so grateful to be your child. Happy Thanksgiving Mom and Dad!
- Thank you, Mom and Dad, for giving me food, shelter and unconditional love.
- I am sending you hugs and kisses on this holiday. Thank you for being my friend in every way. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Because today is a special day, I want to let you know that I appreciate you every single day. Happy Thanksgiving wishes!
- If I count all my blessings I’ll count you twice. Thanks for being such a great friend.
- I am thankful for all the joy that you bring into my life. Happy thanksgiving friend!
- The thing I’m most grateful for right now is you. Thank you for everything, happy Thanksgiving!
- Lucky should be my name, for I am blessed and thankful to have you in my life. Happy Thanksgiving my friend!
- All my best to you on this holiday, thank you for being my best friend. Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
- I value you as my friend, thank you for being there for me till the end. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Here’s to giving thanks and to having a friend who loves me no matter what. Happy Thanksgiving best friend!
- Wishing you a year full of success and all the best in life. Thank you for being my dear friend!
- Today I want to let you know how much I appreciate you. I know that I may not say it all the time but I am grateful for all the things you do, I truly am. Happy Thanksgiving!
- I take this opportunity to thank God for giving me a friend like you. May you have a happy Thanksgiving!
- There are a lot of things to be thankful for, but I am most thankful for a great friend like you. Happy Thanksgiving my friend!
- Thank you for being so understanding, for always having my back and for being a true friend. And most of all I’m thankful I found you.
- I appreciate how you listen when I talk and for being my shoulder to cry on. Thank you for being a true friend.
- Being a part of your life is what I’m grateful for. I wish you a happy Thanksgiving!
- I wish you a wealth of love and a healthy, happy, long life. I am honored to be your friend.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, happy Thanksgiving, I am thankful for you.
- To our dear clients on this Thanksgiving day: thank you for trusting us and helping us grow into a huge success. We couldn’t have done it without your support.
- There has been much speculation and debate as to the secret of success, however, we already know it. It is you, our customer, our priceless key to our success. Thank you for all your support. Wishing you and yours a fantastic Thanksgiving.
- On this day of Thanksgiving, we pause and take a moment to be grateful for all our blessings: the freedom which this great country provides, the opportunity for growth and achievement, good health and the confidence and trust you have given to us. We wouldn’t be where we are without you. Our best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving.
- We give thanks to our clients, business partners, and community, which we value so greatly. Wishing you a happy and healthy Thanksgiving.
- In this season of thankfulness, we are especially grateful to you, who have worked so hard to build and create the success of our company. Wishing you and your family a Thanksgiving full of blessings.
- To our amazing team: We absolutely couldn’t have done it without you. Thank you for your tireless contributions and for a terrific year. Happy Thanksgiving!
- As we pause on this Thanksgiving day and count our blessings, we want to express to you, our team, the gratitude we have for you. Thank you for all that you have given and contributed to make this a successful year. Our warmest wishes to you and your family on Thanksgiving.
- Thank you God for all the blessings you have given me and my loved ones. I am grateful for the strength you give me and for daily renewing my soul. Thank you for making my blessings too numerous to count.
- Dear God, on this day of Thanksgiving, I wish to express to you my gratitude for the gift of life. Though there are difficulties and struggles in life, I know they make us better and stronger people. Thank you for the challenges we face which lead us to a richer and more meaningful life.
- “Dear Lord; we beg but one boon more: Peace in the hearts of all men living, peace in the whole world this Thanksgiving.” – Joseph Auslander
- I am grateful for the heart which you keep beating each and every day. I am grateful for the blood which flows through my body, sustaining me. I am thankful to you, oh God, for my eyes which see, my ears which hear and all the gifts that you have given me. Thank you, God for keeping me alive.
- Thank you, oh Lord my God, for watching over me and my loved ones, for keeping us healthy and strong and for bringing us to this joyous day where we can remind ourselves of the preciousness of the life which you have given us.
- Heavenly Father, thank you for the miracle of life, the abundant and beautiful life here and eternal life with you in Heaven. Help me to celebrate and appreciate that life each and every day as I seek to walk your sacred path. Amen
- “Our God we thank thee and praise thy glorious name.” – Chronicles 29:13 – May the grace and glory of God always be with you. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Dear God, I woke up today, I breathed your air, I drank your water and I beheld your abundant world. Thank you for all the blessings and may you forgive me for all my complaints. Sometimes I forget how amazing your world is. I am truly grateful to you, God.
- On this Thanksgiving, I want to let you now that it is an honor to know you. Thank you for being my role model. May you have a joyous holiday!
- “Thanksgivings take eighteen hours to prepare. They are consumed in twelve minutes. Half-times take twelve minutes. This is not a coincidence.” – Erma Bombeck
- “You can tell you ate too much for Thanksgiving when you have to let your bathrobe out.” – Jay Leno
- “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not utter words, but to live by them.” – John F. Kennedy
- “A grateful heart is not only the greatest virtue but the parent of all the other virtues.” – Cicero
- “Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” – Brian Tracy
- “Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” – William Arthur Ward
- “Thanksgiving Day is a good day to recommit our energies to giving thanks and just giving.” – Amy Grant