Happy Mothers Day Messages 2023: Wish You all a very Happy Mothers Day 2023. Mothers Day is one of the sweetest festivals of all time. It is going to be celebrated on 14th May 2023. The day which we all are waiting curiously is coming near so we are very excited to share Mothers Day 2023 Messages, SMS, Text Msg, Cards, Greetings For mom.
All the messages for mothers day are easy to share with friends & family on social media like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus & Pinterest. Mothers Day Images are also a great way to wish your mom on this Mothers Day 2023. Mothers Day Essay For Kids are the good way to share with your children.
There are several Mothers Day Messages too, these quotes are particularly drafted with the purpose to symbolise the greatness of a mother and the selfless sacrifice that she continues to do for the sake of her children. If you want to surprise your mom, you can go to choose any mothers day msg and narrate it to her. I am sure she will be pretty overwhelmed this surprise of hours.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the most amazing mom in the world. Thank you for all the love, care, and sacrifices you have made for me.
- You are not just my mother, but also my best friend, confidant, and role model. I am so blessed to have you in my life. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Mom, you have always been my guiding light, my inspiration, and my source of strength. Thank you for everything. Happy Mother’s Day!
- On this Mother’s Day, I want to express my deepest gratitude for your unwavering love and support. You mean the world to me.
- Thank you for always being there for me, Mom. You are the most selfless and loving person I know. Happy Mother’s Day!
- You have been my rock through thick and thin, Mom. Your love and care have been my constant source of comfort. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the queen of our hearts. You are the backbone of our family, and we love you more than anything.
- Mom, your love knows no bounds, and your kindness is unmatched. Thank you for being the best mom in the world. Happy Mother’s Day!
- You have given me the greatest gift of all – your unconditional love. Thank you for being the most amazing mom ever. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Wishing you a Mother’s Day filled with all the things you love and cherish, Mom. You deserve nothing but the best. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Thanks for making our home the happiest place to be and for being the best mum we could wish for! Your Kids
- “Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.” – Unknown
- Though I can never repay you for your love and care, I can’t miss expressing my gratitude, love and reverence on this beautiful day of the year! Special Mothers Day Greetings to my special mom!
- Your home is the setting of some of my happiest memories. Happy Mother’s Day!
- I just want you to know how special and fortunate I find myself to be blessed with a grandma as loving, caring and wonderful as you.
- I’m thankful to have you as a role-model. You have created a legacy that I plan to continue with my own grandchildren.
Also Check: Mothers Day Poems
- Although I hope you already know, my love for you just grows and grows!
- For all that you do and for all that you are to us, we say thank you. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Even though it is by marriage that we are connected, you are more than just an in-law to me. You are like a second mom.
- There’s a reason some people think they can achieve anything. They listened to their mother.
- Mom, I cannot thank you enough for what you have done me. You were always there when I needed you the most.
- I love you and I always will, no matter age or distance. Happy Mother’s Day!
Also Check=> Happy Mothers Day Status For Whatsapp DP
- “There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.” —Jill Churchill
- Being a mom for the first time is wonderful. You have been blessed with an incredible experience that will last a lifetime. I wish you congratulations on your first Mother’s Day.
- There will be so many times you feel like you’ve failed. But in the eyes, heart, and mind of your child, you are SuperMom.
Also Check: Happy Mothers Day Quotes
- It’s no wonder that such a wonderful wife turned out to be such a wonderful mother too!
- Thanks for being there through the tears, laughter and dirty diapers. Thank you for all the ways you go above and beyond every day for our family. We are so lucky to have you. Happy Mother’s Day!
- You really are an amazing wife and mother. I’m so grateful to be sharing life and parenthood with someone as fun and creative as you.
Mother Day Messages Poems
- “All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That’s his.” -Oscar Wilde
- May you find everything that your heart desires on this special day! Happy Mothers Day Mum!
- To my friend, my guardian angel, Robin to my Batman. Love you, mum!
Heartfelt Mother’s Day Message
Mothers Day Text Messages
Mothers Day Messages from Baby
- Thank you for loving me, teaching me, encouraging me, and raising me. You’ve worked hard!
- Being a mom is a thankless job until Mother’s day. Here’s your annual thank you!
- I never get worried, I never feel disappointed. I never feel ignored. I know you are here for me always! Lots of love on Mothers Day to my dearest mom!
Last but not the least, the cards option has always been a popular choice among people. No matter how old you grow, sending cards will never go out of date. Just like any other occasion, you can opt to send mothers day messages cards to your mother on the very day of Mothers day to make her remember you love her the most.
- You have been a great blessing in my life and in the lives of your own family. I’m so proud to call you my sister! Happy Mother’s Day!
- The very things that have helped you to turn into an awesome mom are the exact same things that have made you the best sister ever! Happy Mother’s Day!
- Sisters like you are priceless. You have been a wonderful influence on me since I was born, and I know your own children must feel the same way.
- Where did the time go? One day you were my little one and the next day, it seemed, you had your own little one. I’ve loved every minute of having you in my life and wish you that same happiness with your own family. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Dear Daughter, If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes. I see an incredible mother and I am so proud of the woman you have become.
- You are a wonderful, patient, caring, amazing mom. I couldn’t be more proud to call you my daughter!
- “Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together.”– Susan Gale
- I learn from you every time I am with you. I enjoy hearing your stories and watching you see how you handle different situations.
- Being a woman is not an easy thing, and being a mother is even more difficult. You’re a wonderful woman and an even more wonderful mother. Happy Mother’s Day!
Mothers Day Messages from Toddlers
- Mommy, your very hug and kisses on my cheeks make my day like nothing else. I can’t think about leaving you for a second. Happy mothers day!
- Since the day I born to date, there is not a single day passed when I didn’t pray God for blessing me with such a loving and caring mother like you. Sending you immeasurable love through this mother day wish.
- God couldn’t but everywhere with me, so he sent you for me, mother.
- May be mothers hold their sons back for a while, but they hold their hearts forever. Happy mothers day!
Beautiful Mothers Day Messages For Cards
- In life, I have never felt worried, disappointed, anxious, or exasperated because I always have you on my side mother. Wish you a happy mothers day!
- All women desperately want to become like their mothers. However, the sheer irony is no man wants to.
- May your mothers day 2023 celebration be as grand as you and as glittering as your beautiful face. Happy mothers day!
- Manjoor kaafi dur hain aur safar bhut lamba, leking maa ki duaoon ka asar bhi bhut hain.
We really hope you liked our article on Happy Mothers Day Messages Cards Greetings with Quotes & SMS if yes then do share with your loved one on social media like Twitter, Google Plus, Whatsapp, BBM, Telegram, Pinterest, Facebook & Instagram.
Stay tuned with us for more updates on Mothers Day 2023 articles, you can bookmark our website for the latest news. Share your thoughts with us in the comment box below.